Saturday, June 21, 2008

Complaint against Special Counsel for the Judicial Qualifications Commission - Lauri Waldman Ross

June 17, 2008

CERTIFIED MAIL
RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED

Office of Governor Charlie Crist
State of Florida
The Capitol
400 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0001

Re: Complaint against Special Counsel for the Judicial Qualifications Commission - Lauri Waldman Ross

Dear Governor Crist:

On June 9, 2008, I obtained confirmation that you received my letter dated June 5, 2008 regarding my Complaint against Special Counsel for the Judicial Qualifications Commission - Lauri Waldman Ross. I have enclosed another copy of that letter for your ready review.

It has now come to my attention that Lauri Waldman Ross has been selected as a candidate for your consideration to the Judicial Nominating Commission. I have enclosed a copy of that information taken from The Florida Bar News dated June 15, 2008.

This letter will serve to voice my strenuous objection to her appointment given the graveman of her wrongdoing as outlined in my previous correspondence.

Respectfully submitted,



Meryl M. Lanson


Enclosures: As stated herein.

cc:
Lauri Waldman Ross, Esq.
Brooke S. Kennerly, Executive Director JQC
Florida House of Representatives - Judiciary Committee

No comments: